Simple White Chocolate Ganache
Friday, June 11
This delicious white chocolate ganache by Emily Hankins is made with only two ingredients! Use it to cover cakes, cupcakes, cookies or even to fill macarons.
- White chocolate: 900g (2lb)
- Double cream: 300g (10 1/2oz)
- Pour the double cream into a heavy bottomed saucepan. Bring the cream just to the boil – it should be bubbling gently all over. Take the pan off the heat.
- Pour in half the chocolate and stir until melted. Add the remaining chocolate in two batches. Gently stir until there are no visible lumps and the ganache is smooth and glossy.
- Pour the ganache into a clean bowl and set aside for at least an hour, until it is completely cool and has started to firm up a little. Now you can use it to decorate all your cakes and bakes!
This recipe was created by Emily Hankins, who features it in her upcoming project in the July/August 2021 issue of Cakes & Sugarcraft. Suitable for a party or celebration, Emily's project is a pretty, pink flamingo cake which uses several different chocolate products and techniques!
The July/August 2021 issue goes on sale on 24th June. Keep your eyes peeled and pick up a copy in store or online HERE.