by Rhianydd Easton
Sign in or register for free to access the full project.
Create a musical celebration cake and practise your cake carving and airbrushing skills.
This is the perfect cake for any music lover or budding guitar legend. The design uses an airbrush to build up layers of colour and achieve a realistic, streaked wooden effect.
What you'll learn
- Covering the Board: Learn how to cover and trim a cake drum to a professional standard.
- Guitar Body: Discover how to carve, cover and airbrush a cake to create a realistic wooden finish.
- Guitar Neck: Find out how to create additions to cake designs using puffed rice squares.
- Fretboard: Learn how to make a neat fretboard design using a sugarcraft gun.
- Tuning Pegs: Learn how to make additions to a cake design using pastillage.
- Strings: Find out how to add guitar strings to the cake design.
- Finishing Touches: Discover how to personalise the acoustic guitar cake for the lucky recipient.
Access the complete project
This project is FREE, register now or sign in to see the complete project.