All ProjectsAntique Lace Cake
Antique Lace Cake
by Deborah Hwang
Sign in or register for free to access the full project.
Make an elaborate, antique-style tiered cake using moulded and frilled decorations.
This is the perfect cake for a small, romantic wedding, and the vintage-style lace and baroque scrolls give it an antique look.
What you'll learn
- Covering the Cakes: Learn to cover cakes and cake boards with sugarpaste to a professional standard.
- Bottom Tier: Discover how to cut, emboss, attach and colour lace details.
- Middle Tier: Find out how to decorate a cake with moulded modelling paste designs.
- Top Tier: Learn how to make and attach moulded lace details.
- Ribbons and Buttons: Find out how to create a bow and ribbon cake topper for celebration cakes.
- Finishing Touches: Finish and present a wedding cake to a professional standard.
Access the complete project
This project is FREE, register now or sign in to see the complete project.