Cath Kidston Inspired Wedding Cake
by Deborah Hwang
Sign in or register for free to access the full project.
Lots of people adore Cath Kidston’s pretty floral prints and charming vintage style. The idea for this cake came from a pretty Cath Kidston stripy mug. Once you have made the flowers, the rest of the cake is quite easy.
What you'll learn
- Covering and Assembling the Cakes: Basic assembly techniques.
- Piped Roses: Learn how to pipe a rose with royal icing.
- Strips for Middle Tier: Find out how to decorate a tier with modelling paste stripes.
- Broderie Anglaise and Piping Work: Create a broderie anglaise effect from modelling paste and cutters.
- Finishing Touches: Create bow decorations from sugarpaste and assemble the cake design.
Access the complete project
This project is FREE, register now or sign in to see the complete project.