Christmas Chocolate Truffle Ring
by Mark Tilling
Sign in or register for free to access the full project.
A mouth-watering chocolate centrepiece for Christmas dinners and festive parties.
This truly delicious Christmas treat can be enjoyed as an after dinner dessert or a festive alternative to afternoon tea and cake.
What you'll learn
- Truffle Ring: Find out how to make a moulded fruit and nut truffle.
- Oranges: Discover how to colour, shape and add texture to modelling chocolate.
- Candy Canes: Learn how to make red and white striped candy canes from modelling chocolate.
- Fans: Make chocolate fans in a fraction of the time using modelling chocolate.
- Holly Leaves and Berries: Learn how to cut and vein coloured modelling chocolate to make holly leaves.
- Mistletoe Leaves and Berries: Discover how to make berries of even sizes and elegant, thin leaves.
- Cinnamon Sticks: Find out how to frill and roll modelling chocolate.
- Poinsettia: Discover how to create a stunning Christmas flower from modelling chocolate.
- Assembly: Learn how to finish a chocolate centrepiece to a professional standard.
Access the complete project
This project is FREE, register now or sign in to see the complete project.