Father's Day Poker Cake
by Jan Clement-May
Sign in or register for free to access the full project.
A clever poker table design complete with chips, cards and a keen poker player!
Take a gamble on your dad this year and make this fantastic poker-themed cake for Father’s Day. It would also make a great birthday surprise for any poker fan.
What you'll learn
- Preparation: Cut out the playing cards, lettering and chips for later.
- Cake and Board: Cut the cake to shape and cover with sugarpaste, then cover the board.
- Table Top and Sides: Make the felt piece and complete the large playing cards.
- Inscription: Attach the letters in place.
- Cards and Chips: Add detail to the small cards and secure the chips to the cake.
- Stools: Model a stool for each player.
- Figure: Make the shoes, trousers, shirt, head, hands and hair for each player.
- Finishing Touches: Place all the modelled pieces on the cake and trim the board with ribbon.
Access the complete project
This project is FREE, register now or sign in to see the complete project.