by Jan Clement-May
Sign in or register for free to access the full project.
This creepy Halloween cake would make a fantastic centrepiece for a party.
What you'll learn
- Carving and Covering the Cake: Learn how to carve the cake into a craggy-looking rock then cover with sugarpaste.
- Base Board: Cover the board with sugarpaste to a professional standard.
- Rocks: Make small rocks from sugarpaste, then learn how to give the cake and board a rocky effect.
- Graves: Find out how to model headstones from Sugar Dough.
- Mummy Hands: Learn how to model and texture mummy hands from Sugar Dough.
- Cauldron: Discover how to create a cauldron and flames from Sugar Dough.
- Dragon: Find out how to model a novelty dragon from Sugar Dough.
- Pumpkins: Learn how to make pumpkins from Sugar Dough.
- Mice: Discover how to make basic mice from Sugar Dough.
- Bones: Make bone-shaped decorations from Sugar Dough.
- Eyeballs: Learn to model eyeballs using Sugar Dough and an edible food colour pen.
- Heart: Make a basic model of a human heart from Sugar Dough.
- Magic Spell Book: Discover how to create a magic spell book using Sugar Dough and edible food colour pens.
- Spiders: Learn to model novelty spiders from Sugar Dough.
- Eyes in the Cave: Use Sugar Dough to make novelty eyeballs to stick on the cake.
- Bats: Find out how to make small novelty bats from Sugar Dough.
- Wizard: Discover how to make a wizard figure from Sugar Dough.
- Cupcakes: Use the novelty halloween decorations to top cupcakes.
Access the complete project
This project is FREE, register now or sign in to see the complete project.