by Carlos Lischetti
Sign in or register for free to access the full project.
Make a cute family of polar bears in Carlos Lischetti's trademark animated style.
You are guaranteed a warm welcome from this polar bear family, despite the icy conditions! This arctic scene makes the perfect cake top decoration for a winter cake and allows you to practise different methods of modelling figures using either one or two pieces of paste for the head and body.
What you'll learn
- Iceberg Cake: Discover how to carve, cover and decorate an iceberg cake.
- Father Polar Bear: Learn the modelling techniques required to create a large cartoon polar bear figure.
- Mother Polar Bear: Create a smaller polar bear figure using Mexican Modelling Paste (MMP).
- Seated Bear Cub: Find out how to make a seated polar bear cub in an animated style.
- Lying Down Bear Cub: Find out how to make a lying down polar bear cub in an animated style.
- Penguin: Find out how to make a waving penguin in an animated style.
- Finishing Touches: Learn how to transport and assemble modelled figures on top of a celebration cake.
Access the complete project
This project is FREE, register now or sign in to see the complete project.