Rocking Horse Christening Cake
by Karen Taylor
Sign in or register for free to access the full project.
Celebrate a new arrival with this timeless Christening cake design in a simple colour scheme.
This gorgeous cake would be perfect for a baby shower, christening or small child’s birthday and can be made in any colour. Both the side decoration and rocking horse are created using cutters so this project is an ideal challenge for a beginner.
What you'll learn
- Covering the Cakes and Board: Learn how to neatly cover a fruit cake with marzipan and sugarpaste.
- Decorating the Cake: Decorate a cake with a multi-tonal spot design.
- Making the Rocking Horse: Make the elements of a stylised rocking horse cake topper using Mexican Modelling Paste (MMP).
- Assembling the Rocking Horse: Find out how to assemble a rocking horse cake topper.
- Finishing Touches: Learn how to put together and personalise a celebration cake.
Access the complete project
This project is FREE, register now or sign in to see the complete project.