All ProjectsSkateboard Park Birthday Cake
Skateboard Park Birthday Cake
by Helen Penman
Sign in or register for free to access the full project.
Any birthday boy would be impressed with this skateboarder who looks like he's actually skating!
This cake really captures the fun of playing outside. It is perfect for a skateboard fan and would make a cool centrepiece at any teenager’s birthday.
What you'll learn
- Covering the Cake and Boards: Find out how to carve, cover and texture the cake.
- Brick Wall: Discover how to create a brick wall effect using a colour wash.
- Graffiti: Create graffiti-style writing from modelling paste.
- Skateboard: Make a skateboard from modelling paste using a template.
- Skateboarder: Find out how to make a model of a skateboarder, using techniques to give the figure movement and texture.
- Finishing Touches: Discover how to assemble the cake and backboard and apply finishing touches to the cake.
Access the complete project
This project is FREE, register now or sign in to see the complete project.