Snowy Christmas Tree
by Ceri DD Griffiths
Sign in or register for free to access the full project.
This sparkling rice paper Christmas tree makes for a beautiful contemporary centrepiece.
Icy blue sugarpaste makes the perfect backdrop to a frosty winter scene. The crisp rice paper Christmas tree brings to mind the crunch of fresh snow, and the delicate snowflakes make a lovely alternative to leaves. Lustre dusts and Fairy Sparkles are ideal for adding a beautiful frosty glisten and some icy sparkle to finish off the cake.
What you'll learn
- Tree Cake: Learn how to carve a cone-shaped cake and cover it with marzipan and sugarpaste.
- Round Cake: Cover a round fruit cake with marzipan and sugarpaste for a professional finish.
- Cake Drum: Find out how to cover a cake board and add some sparkle for a frosted finish.
- Frosted Tree: Discover how to make a rice paper Christmas tree.
- Finishing Touches: Finish with a large bow and find out how to add sparkle to the cake for a frosted finish.
Access the complete project
This project is FREE, register now or sign in to see the complete project.