by Paddi Clark
Sign in or register for free to access the full project.
Find out how to make a beautiful, unwired water lily, perfect for decorating a cake top.
Water lilies are exceptionally beautiful and often used as ornamental plants. The arrangement in this project has been made without wires and has been assembled in a very simple way on a pond-like mirror to show off the flower and its leaves.
What you'll learn
- Centre: Cut, glue and colour the stamens for the flower centre.
- Petals: Make the layers of petals in three sizes using the template.
- Leaves: Cut out, wire, dust and glaze the leaves.
- Buds: Make the opening and closed buds to complement the flower.
- Arrangement: Arrange the flower, buds and leaves together.
Access the complete project
This project is FREE, register now or sign in to see the complete project.